Monday, January 10, 2011

Debby's tags~RAK included!!!!!

Good morning everyone~I'm running a little  late but it is a great morning even if it is cold and rainy out.  I did these tags this weekend and love how they came out.  I used Debby's Designs for the tag and the pattern paper is by basic Grey/Curio line.  To make this pocket card you will need a sheet of die cut paper, if you don't have any you can make your own. Check out this thread 
Cut your die cut paper in half (6"X12"), do a tri-fold.  The tag will fit perfect in the middle.  Adhere the bottom with adhesive.  Decorate as you like.  The pocket is nice and roomy and will hold a goody also.
As an extra surprise~ same rules as last post, leave a comment, become a follower, snag my blinky or recommend me to a friend and I will have a drawing for one set of Debby's Designer's vintage boy tags and a Basic Grey snowman stamp set.  Debby has three more tags on her blog, Debby's Dare~be sure and tell her I sent you.  She sells these wonderful tags at heART of Scrapbooking.  Have a wonderful day and I will pick a winner Friday morning!!!! Hope you enjoy the tags /cards!!!!

12 comments:

  1. Wow, these are mighty gorgeous Connie! Love 'em all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh Connie! I am excited to try this. You know how I love tags and I think this is a great way to present them or just give them that little extra "dressing"! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowsers Connie! These are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm like the rest...can't wait to make'em! As usual your work rocks!
    I'd grab your blinky but I have to wait for Kegan to do it for me! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome Connie!!
    I'm already a follower!
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are stunning!! Love the tulle bows and the little vintage touches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are awesome! I've had the pleasure of using Debby's tags, and I can tell everyone as well... that they are so gorgeous, and fun to use.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving your tags - so purdy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog. It means so much to me to know what you think. If you leave a question I will do my best to answer it and will post it in the same thread. <3 cm